Who we are
Our website address is: https://artsfindlay.com
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
What data do we collect?
ArtsFindlay collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, postal address, email address, phone number, )
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ArtsFindlay with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for newsletters at shows etc
- Website Visitor Tracking Information
- We use Google Analytics to obtain website visitor statistics of people using our Services. The data Google Analytics provides is aggregated and doesn’t include any personally identifying information.
- Email Newsletter Subscription
- As part of our Services we send a regular email newsletter via the third party newsletter service Mailchimp.com. Mailchimp collects certain information on your interaction with the newsletters like which links you clicked on, when you opened the newsletter.
How will we use your data:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send out offers by post
ArtsFindlay does not share data with other companies
Billing & Payment information
All your payment information is hosted and processed securely by third party payment processors, PayPal.com. We don’t store any payment information or credit cards on any of our systems.
How do we store your data?
ArtsFindlay securely stores your data using data hosting providers in the UK, EU and worldwide. We collect information from you via encrypted HTTPS connections whilst you use our Services.
Otherwise the information we collect from you that is not made public (your account information, preferences and other information we collect as specified above), is stored using data hosting provider in the UK
ArtsFindlay would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ArtsFindlay from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the Unsubscribe button found on the sign up page and also on all newsletters.
In order to personalise and manage sending you some of the newsletters as part of our services we need to share with our third party Newsletter provider (Mailchimp) some of your information. For example your email address, Name, and the date when you originally signed up.
What are your data protection rights?
ArtsFindlay would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ArtsFindlay for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ArtsFindlay correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ArtsFindlay to complete information you believe is incomplete
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ArtsFindlay erase your personal data if you no longer wish to access the goods and services provided.
The right to restrict or object to processing – You have the right to request that ArtsFindlay restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Kate@findlays.net
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us